Quick Clear Detox Drinks- 20oz. Carbo Drink.
The Quick Clear Detox Drink from Spectrum Labs, makers of Quick Fix Synthetic Urine, is designed for individuals, who smoke less than 4 times a week, and weigh less than 200lbs. The Carbo Drink has a 99.6% success rate if the directions are followed. Note that for individuals over 200 lbs., it is recommended the entire drink and flush caps provided, before a pre-employment nicotine test. Also it is recommended to drink two full bottles of water prior the days leading up to your test. Another option would be to use the Quick Clear detox drink with the provided capsules, specifically designed for individuals over 200 lbs.
Refrigerate and shake bottle before drinking. Drink entire contents wait 15 minutes, refill bottle with water and consume. Wait 45 minutes to be effective.
For Best Results:
1. Avoid nicotine 48 hours before pre-employment nicotine test.
2. Only take the drink the day of the test. Taking the drink the day before the test will not be effective.
3. Do not drink more than 16 oz. of water per hour.
4. On the day of the pre-employment nicotine test, eat and drink normal quantities, avoid foods high in sugar. Avoid strenuous exercise the day of the nicotine test.
5. If possible, schedule test for the afternoon and urinate 3 – 4 times after consuming the Absolute Detox Carbo-Drink.
6. Drink is effective for 45 minutes to 5 hours, however peak effectiveness is at 2 hours.
Designed for light to moderate smokers. Heavy smokers should consider using Quick Fix or Quick Fix Plus Synthetic Urine. This product is not intended for use on lawfully administered drug tests and is to be used in accordance with all federal and state laws. UPC: 674008481002
Filtered water, fructose, maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavor, citric acid, creatine, potassium citrate, potassium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ascorbic acid, riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine, HCL (vitamin B6), blue 1 or red 40, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).